The mkiv Supra Owners Club

One more MKV....

Guest begone

If thats the new Supra...forget it...does it come with a free set of curling tongs!

No Way is that a Supra...as others have said its an MR2 with an SLK arse...:music:

I want a Supra that looks agressive with huge muscles, mean looking eyes and at least a six pack (str8 six or V6 dont care) then a couple of blowers too...not some fancy cheap and tacky attempt at a fashion statement...

We are serious car enthusiasts, we want jaw dropping performance mixed with jaw dropping presence...a car that makes you feel like you are famous but in a cult way and not a materialistic way!!!

A Chariot that will project its envious shadow over a gloating Corvette C6!

Listen up Toyota read my lips he he:thanku:

Not impressed with the front. The rear is not too bad but dissapointed in the light clusters. They just look normal. The current arse end of the MKIV is timeless and alsways looks good.

The profile shot looks Supra'ish but I think I will wait till I see more pictures.

Not sure yet.

Toyota can't win with the press/armchair experts when it comes to the MR2.

Everyone slagged off the mk1 because of it's lack of boot, and general size, so they made it a fair bit bigger, and added a boot that would shame a Supra, then the press complained that it didn't feel like the mk1, was too heavy and too big, so Toyota went back to basics with the mk3. people said it was too slow, no bootspace etc... so Toyota said "fuck you then", and pulled the plug on the whole thing. I don't expect a mk4 any time soon.

Toyota can't win with the press/armchair experts when it comes to the MR2.

Everyone slagged off the mk1 because of it's lack of boot, and general size, so they made it a fair bit bigger, and added a boot that would shame a Supra, then the press complained that it didn't feel like the mk1, was too heavy and too big, so Toyota went back to basics with the mk3. people said it was too slow, no bootspace etc... so Toyota said "fuck you then", and pulled the plug on the whole thing. I don't expect a mk4 any time soon.

:lol: @ Gaz