The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Road

gregsupra4

OK it seems that the M25 has become the road of choice for Supras over the last few day,s between the watford exit and the M3 exit.

I have flashed my lights and sounded my horn and waved at them all but alas not one bothered to make any sign back so I guess that it must be true "ignore the Skyline owner" just wish I had been in my supe !!

Anyway of the 7 I have seen I would like to tell you all that they looked stunning and the Yellow one with the carbon fibre bonnet to day was a cracker.

As my supe will not see the road for at least another 3 months and that part of the M25 is my home give me a toot.

:devil:

The yellow supra reg was L - 5T UP...if thats any help and we re met on the M23 going south towards Crawley....

The silver was a silver one no more detail driving far to fast in the outside lane and they were on the inside did try and have a nosey but with Greg sleeping in the passenger seat, doing 70+++++ needed to keep my eyes on the TWAT in front.........