The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best Intensions........

Matt 6

Well at the beginning of November I took my Supra off of the road so I could renew a few parts and strip and clean a few others. I also thought it would be a good idea not to have it on the roads when they started to put the crapy salt down as my Supra has no underseal on it and don't want it to start rusting!!:idea:

Now this was all fine until the garage started to be filled with a few bits from the house to make room for the Xmas tree and so on........... Could still get in the car to start it and move it back and forth so the brakes don't stick and the tyres aren't in the same place for 3 months. Then the week before Xmas came and what did we get delivered!!! A bloody kitchen:badidea:

So not only do I now have my Supra surrounded by flat pack kitchen but also nearly to complete contents of the old kitchen too which now means I can't even open the door to start it, let alone move it!! Neadless to say I haven't managed to do a single job yet to the car and now the missus has added that she wants to move house in January as she has found a larger house that she wants and the seller needs to move quick due to family illness, so I am guessing nothing will get done to it now either!!!:blahblah: Not happy....