The mkiv Supra Owners Club

****ing Drivers!!

Daston

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

As some of you may no these past few months of Supra ownership have not been the smoothist. First it was me ripping of a sideskirt after the first week, then my clutch has started to slip and today just topped it!

Some bugger has desided to use my car as a target and rammed my pasanger door denting it tottaly inwards and making a 3ft scratch all down the side. However all was not in vain as the car was still there managed to take a load of snap shots on the old phone camra and waited for the old chap to come back to the car and got all his details he admitted it was his fault and was willing to pay in cash when I get a quote.

Ah rant over

just sooooo :flame:

hmm.... well considering your car could be upto 12 years old (i have no idea what year it is) tryin to get a colourmatch will be hard work....

I wouldn't worry too much about colour matching, any decent bodyshop will sort it out.

My silver car (12 years old) still matches exactly with fresh stock paint. I had my bumper skirt/apron and sills repainted with stock 199 paint and it was a perfect match :)