The mkiv Supra Owners Club

still makes me smile, EVERTIME !

superstar dj

Dude, couldn't agree more!

I'm forever looking back at it whenever I get out of it. I must have turned round to look at it at least 4 times walking into the Cinema from the car park last night. :love:

Without a doubt the best looking car around! I really can't understand why anyone on the planet who's spending £5k+ would buy any other car! :werd: :shrug: :D Seriously!

you cant love it that much to leave it in a cinema car park . never leave mine anywhere , to many jelous scumbags around

I always park right next to the security kiosk on the Cinema / retail park

Besides, if I didn't use it to go anywhere I'd never get the chance to drive it! I know what you're saying tho, I am selective where I take it....

Is it just me guys and gals or does your Supra make you smile every time you see it ?

There was a silver L reg in Wellington this afternoon (I was in the MG ZR). It went to the side of us as we were waiting for the traffic lights, but it was my turn to go. I was so busy staring at it I nearly missed the lights and then stalled the car :D