The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need quotes fo Insurance

monkey76364

Ok well most of you know about the little mishap with me leaving my car in a car park :(

But i need to start to get quotes for the repair work so any one on here want to give me a quote for the work ... and take the job on even ??? All insurance paid so no probs getting paid for the work lol

Pics attached.. and like the crap advert says "Quote me happy" pmsl !!!

side.jpg

side1.jpg

side3.jpg

side4.jpg

You mean you got back to your car and it was like that? Or did the person wait for you.... Id go fukin mental!!! Hope if you claim you wont lose your NC bonus???? Im sure a job like that would be around the £650 - £750 mark maybe even a touch more?

Im sure someone will reply with more help in a min.

Sorry about your car dude.

You mean you got back to your car and it was like that? Or did the person wait for you.... Id go fukin mental!!! Hope if you claim you wont lose your NC bonus???? Im sure a job like that would be around the £650 - £750 mark maybe even a touch more?

Im sure someone will reply with more help in a min.

Sorry about your car dude.

yep hit and run so have to use the No Claims !!! :( ... have been told about £700 ish but need written quotes now so i can pass to the insurance comapany ect.

common occurance now, all 3 of my current cars have been hit in some shape or form without the driver leaving any details.

May be worth checking with a friendly body shop to see how much it would 'really' cost to fix as opposed to the amount they would charge an insurance company. If you are going to lose your no claims and pay the excess that might add up close to what it would cost to get it repaired.

JB