The mkiv Supra Owners Club

89 with 26 thousand miles my granma's not feelin well--I know this is a bitchin ride!

Guest Lord Bronco

Guest Lord Bronco

:tomato: So its got 26000 miles on it and thats it! My dad wants to sell it for peanuts cause he's a bonehead!

I've played Gran Tourismo and I know that certain legacy cars aren't pieces of crap, and any stock model that can pull 145 un modded isn't a bad.

PLEASE HELP!!!

seriously e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any input...

It has no Turbo, so maybe we should get rid of it, but I also know the gearhead neighbors have been watchin my granma drive it, and suddenly they got a cousin whos willing to pay cash.

So ya know I'm an ex-driver-- commercial and armored and this is me off...

Should I be this annoyed?!?

My dad wants to sell it for peanuts cause he's a bonehead!...I've played Gran Tourismo ...PLEASE HELP!!!...It has no Turbo, ....neighbors have been watchin my granma drive it, and suddenly they got a cousin whos willing to pay cash. ..So ya know I'm an ex-driver-- commercial and armored and this is me off...

:idea: sell it along with the granma for more drugs:looney:

Hummm I imagine you are refering to an earlier model of Supra if it's an '89. I suppose at that age it's not just the milage you have to consider, but you know the car better than anyone.

If it's been properly serviced, garaged and never ragged from cold (not likely ;)) then I'd buy it for yourself/keep it for the family and have some fun with it.

If the back half of the car is pure rust and the head gasket went 8k ago then sure - sell it to your motor enthusiast neighbours ;)

:tomato: So its got 26000 miles on it and thats it! My dad wants to sell it for peanuts cause he's a bonehead!

I've played Gran Tourismo and I know that certain legacy cars aren't pieces of crap, and any stock model that can pull 145 un modded isn't a bad.

PLEASE HELP!!!

seriously e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any input...

It has no Turbo, so maybe we should get rid of it, but I also know the gearhead neighbors have been watchin my granma drive it, and suddenly they got a cousin whos willing to pay cash.

So ya know I'm an ex-driver-- commercial and armored and this is me off...

Should I be this annoyed?!?

....What was that? Do It Again.......................Do it Again..........No, sorry, didnt get a word of that! :read: