The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats this Supra worth?

Guest Steve Burnett

Guest Steve Burnett

What would you cay this Supa is worth? Im not sure what type it is as I never looked at the chassis no.

It does not have an active front spoiler.

ot sure what else you need to determine what type of Supra it is.

1997 P Reg TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0 Twin Turbo Coupe2 Doors, Automatic, Coupe, Petrol, 72,000 miles, Metallic Black. Adjustable electric seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Alloy wheels, Body kit, CD, Central locking, Colour coding - Body, Colour coding - Interior, Electric folding mirrors, Electric windows, Leather seats,

supra1.jpg

supra2.jpg

supra3.jpg

supra4.jpg

Guest Steve Burnett

Yeah, no bodykit! The guy at the garage does not know anything about the car. The wording is from the web site not my wording.

I saw the import papers and it is down as a 1997 so not sure what you mean by it not being a 1997?

well maybe its just been registered as that as it has pre-facelift lights, no extra side light markers(which facelifts have) and I'd guess it probably only has a 3 dial dash which the facelift has 5, deffo not a 97 unless someone changed the front end and removed the side light markers at the back! highly unlikely, and at £8995 that would have been a good price.