The mkiv Supra Owners Club

belloff hid help

darren j adams

Guest Flat4_ire
Hi ive got a belloff hid kit off a supra from a friend but one of the bulbs has been nicked.

Does anyone know where i can buy replacements??

Thanks for any help

D.

P.S merry xmas to all.....

all these supra owners and nobody knows where to get a bulb....:giveup:

Hi there

I'm also after a new set, as I bought a kit in Hong Kong but they gave me 9005's by mistake and then when I asked for 9006's they simply chopped off a bit of the mounting instead of replacing them with proper 9006 bulbs. They fit in and work but the beam is terrible and I think it's probably to do with it being them being the wrong bulbs. Jake - I think the one's you've linked to are DR2 fitment which will not go in to the Supra.

all these supra owners and nobody knows where to get a bulb....:giveup:

very few on here have upgraded to HID's, and its christmas day.

if it was a question about the stock parts then yes, im sure pretty much all the folks online would respond.

if the early Supra came stock with HIDs (not sure if later ones do?) then im sure more would respond too