The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wheels and every thing else

gaz1

been thinking, as im spending sh*t loads on my supe at the moment,thoughts are about 19" inch wheels got 18s at mo but well tight with my new brakes, and just wondering what affect 19s will have on the driving of her, as a friend reckons its not gonna be as nice to drive with bigger wheels and the speedo will read wrong, any input plz,also anyone had a full respray on a supe with vielside kit, or someone who has an idea of price,and one more thing an expected price to bling every thing that can be blinged in the engine bay including new coloured hoses, was thinking of selling her and getting a nice already modded, manual but my thoughts now are just do the biz on this one, so any dealers that want to give me a price to make this one of the best heres your chance,

The harshness of the ride will also depend on the suspention set up.

The steering at speeds is called tramlineing, and is caused by the wrong offset being used on the wheels.

I am selling a set of 19's here

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=54536

No problems with tramlineing with these, and I found the ride to be good as well.

Dont take my word for it as I could be seen as being biased, ask the people who have a set, or Chris - TRD3000 who sold them to me.