The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rear lights, where's the best place to get them?

silvasurfa

Hi,

I'm after a set of rear lights for me Supe,

Where's the cheapest place to get them, facelift preferably but i'm interested to know the difference in cost between the two.

Someone was telling me in chat the other day that you can pick them up for 60 bucks somewhere new?

In fact, while i'm here, if anyone has some second hand ones in vgc please feel free to chip in...

Cheers,

Mike:Popcorn:

search members for Nic, mate. he's based in Hong Kong i think so can take a little longer to arrive but prices are rarely bettered i believe.

Yeah, sorry excuse my idiocy, worked that out as soon as i'd clicked post.

The problem with Nic supplying is that I need them asap really,

Thanks anyway :)

Yeah, sorry excuse my idiocy, worked that out as soon as i'd clicked post.

The problem with Nic supplying is that I need them asap really,

Thanks anyway :)

no bother at all, mate.

(and apologies to Paul E, wasn't trying to deflect any business away from you mate)

Oh I see. Nah I sold mine to my younger brother and have regretted evry day since!!!! :violin:

I changed the rear lights on mine to the facelifts and they looked miles better. I paid £130 for mine a year or so ago from Whifbitz I think. I saw a stock looking silver Supe the other day in Dover, must have been yours. I have kept in touch on this forum as I am thinking of getting a TT6 in the new year. :ecstatic: :ecstatic: