The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz SBC I colour boost controller english User Guide

lui

• 2 months later...
I think I have one saved on my PC at home I will have a look when I get back.

That would be excellent :D

To be exact..i need to know what the brown and the orange-cables on the "harness" between the sbc-I Colour display and the "computer unit" are :) Speed/tacho....but witch is witch?! :)

i'll have a copy to if you don't mind, did ask blitz uk but they didn't want to know as it was imported but one of my mates is trying to get a copy from them for me, i'll let you guy's know if i get it!

i havn't got it fully fitted yet i got it wired in!

has anyone had problems with the speed reading mine get's to 89 mph and stop's nic said it might be the speed converter!

i'll have a copy to if you don't mind, did ask blitz uk but they didn't want to know as it was imported but one of my mates is trying to get a copy from them for me, i'll let you guy's know if i get it!

i havn't got it fully fitted yet i got it wired in!

has anyone had problems with the speed reading mine get to 89 mph and stop's nic said it might be the speed converter!

no problem with speed reading's on mine mate just in need of a set of english instrutions & like you said i tried blitz too & got same answer

no problem with speed reading's on mine mate just in need of a set of english instrutions & like you said i tried blitz too & got same answer

which speed wire did you conect yours to on the ECU if i remember there was a choice of two!

which speed wire did you conect yours to on the ECU if i remember there was a choice of two!

i had the power id meter originally fitted with my old set up

so i connected onto the speed wire from that so did not have to go back as far as the ecu so not to sure mate

At the moment my money is on "velocity" :D

Like i said before..after a lot of forum-browsing...not finding what i needed..i read through the sbc id and the power meter install instuctions...as i know you can buy just the display of the I-Color (and use your existing SBC id harness etc.)...so i figured they had to be pretty similar :) The power meter uses an orange wire for the speedsignal...and we tried this on the I-Color...and hooked the brown wire up to the rev-signal...and it worked! :D