The mkiv Supra Owners Club

where and what

Guest mothy

Thank you very much!

I've been dodging in and out of the .co.uk forums but this seems to be a little bit more advanced in it's life with tons of ace stuff

cheers guys

Hello and welcome :)

As others have said Toyota will be able to supply them, but someone here should be able to pass them on much cheaper. A lot of people removed them ;)

They're also great for causing water marks just after you wash/dry the car (same as the damn wing mirrors!)

They're also great for causing water marks just after you wash/dry the car (same as the damn wing mirrors!)

Not if you dry it properly:stickpoke, a quick whizz up and down the road and then leather it off, no marks left then.

I've been dodging in and out of the .co.uk forums but this seems to be a little bit more advanced in it's life with tons of ace stuff

In no way would I disrespect another forum:innocent: , but this one gets more traffic and hence quicker and more debated/researched answers.

I think mothy is looking for these.....

The black number plate surrounds, I think you've got something else there Col.

Damn it forgot to add the pic!

I know what he is after, im just trying work out what the part number is as i checked the european version and that part that i have highlighted is not mentioned, which is correct as that is not available for european cars.

Perhaps Nic could check with his supplier and we will know for sure :eyebrows:

I just checked my european version and those parts are not listed. :looney:

I thought it might have something to do with the euro bumper being different shape and not having the "open" bumper the Jap one has. I need to change my plate tomorrow so will have a look behind the bumper then :)

I know what he is after, im just trying work out what the part number is as i checked the european version and that part that i have highlighted is not mentioned, which is correct as that is not available for european cars.

Perhaps Nic could check with his supplier and we will know for sure :eyebrows:

Ok, I see where you're coming from :thumbs:

But I still think you've got the wrong bits out of the EPC

:D

Thats sounds like a plan :clap:

Curiosity got the better of me so just checked... mine has metal rear bumper brackets in the same size and shame exactly where the two items you highlighted in ePC are. The give away with ePC is that it has the part available in colour codes which means it is a painted (metal) part.

Nic should be able to confirm tomorrow though, he seems to be pretty good when it comes to parts :D