The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supras ass... opinions please...

silvasurfa

Right. i'm planning on having some work done...

These images were taken from colsoop, hope he doesn't mind but wanted the facelift lights on a car the same colour as mine:thumbs:

Now, do I debadge like in both pics and do I remove the spoiler?!!

In fact, do you think I should even use the facelift lights?!!

(apologies for the rubbish photoshop)

The first Supra that caught my eye was spoilerless and i've always liked them that way, what do you think?!!

Cheers,

Mike

No i dont mind at all :clap:

I took the spoiler off and to be honest it looked a bit plain on my car, my advice would be to take it off, it takes about 10 minutes and see what you think from all different angles.

Next on my list is to have the rear brake light removed and the recess blended over so the back is completely smoothed off.

Personally, I think the facelift lights look the best on a silver car. After years of looking at de-spoilered supra's I'm still not convinced one way or the other! Every time I see a de-spoilered silver supra I always think it'd look soo much better like this:

supra02.jpg

Personally, I think the facelift lights look the best on a silver car. After years of looking at de-spoilered supra's I'm still not convinced one way or the other! Every time I see a de-spoilered silver supra I always think it'd look soo much better like this:

that looks fucking fantastic:love: :love: :love: :drool: :drool:

Yeah, its for real. Looks great from a distance but the close up pics show it wasn't done as well as it could have been. Wouldn't like to drive it though, must be a bit floppy round the corners! :limp:

Must say I think that looks great :thumbs: As for the wobblyness, if they used an Aerotop as a base it would prob be not much diff than driving that with the roof out (aerotop has extra strengthening IIRC)..............