The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another Newbie

SkinnBa

Hey guys,

Thought i'd say hi after mooching around a bit. Looking to get a TT Supra in the 1st quarter next year (can't wait) Drove a N/A a year or so ago which was pretty good... But knew at the time if I bought that I'd always want a TT.

So I bought an Integra instead .... Which is quite nice.

Big up the Essex massive on here :D there seems to be a lot of members around Braintree but I never see any!!

Sorry to disease your forum with a non-toyota :D

http://uk.geocities.com/[email protected]/DSC01004.jpg

Welcome to the club mate, i'm sure you've made the right desision about going for a TT.

That was my first mistake but i'm glad really as it gave me a feel for the car and it's hanleing.

Nice Integra btw :thumbs:

Oh and we want pics of the Supra as soon as you get it.

Mark.

Hey thanks for the welcome guys, thought everyone would ignore me until I got a supra!!

Still doing the research at the mo > ploughing through as many threads as I can .... trying to find common problems and faults BUT I can't find any. The most I got was you can get a puff of smoke from the exhaust / boot rubbers / subframe bolts. Is this it?!? Im sure there must be loads more common problems? or are they really that reliable.

Touch wood the Integra is a very good car and very reliable. I don't want to switch to something I will be fixing all the time.

Dan :cool:

welcome new member :) ( i am new too ;) )

lovely looking car there dude,i love Honda`s.

However,

i would like to point out that i have the N/A,.

and its not half the car people make out, its a full-on car - ,its a lovely looking car and i honestly think that a lot of the beauty of the supra is its looks :)

what would a TT driver drive if they never made the TT ? :)

the N/A ;)

so there you go :blahblah: