The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lancaster ins. + any insurance suggestions!

DBR

is anybody under the age of 25 insured with Lancaster, im 23 an they said i was too young to insure??

Has anybody got a 1995 supra insured under the classic car policy with lancaster as they told me my car wasnt old enough?, its 2005, and my 'UK TT' is a 1995 does that not make it 10 years old as required for the classic car quote..... confused:blink:

+ does anybody now a good place for me to get a new quote? im 23, 2 ncb's, for a uk tt6 spd.... tried sky = £1500, tried keith michaels = wont insure me:( , tried adrian flux = £2200....elephant best so far @ £1150.........

any ideas peeps!! ???:drown:

is anybody under the age of 25 insured with Lancaster, im 23 an they said i was too young to insure??

Has anybody got a 1995 supra insured under the classic car policy with lancaster as they told me my car wasnt old enough?, its 2005, and my 'UK TT' is a 1995 does that not make it 10 years old as required for the classic car quote..... confused:blink:

+ does anybody now a good place for me to get a new quote? im 23, 2 ncb's, for a uk tt6 spd.... tried sky = £1500, tried keith michaels = wont insure me:( , tried adrian flux = £2200....elephant best so far @ £1150.........

any ideas peeps!! ???:drown:

Stange as it may seem try RAC as I had no no claims and declaired all my mods....cost £642.00 fully comp with full RAC cover for the car. Mind you I do have a few years on you so that may have helped some!!!!!:ecstatic:

Elephant are cheap for a reason! Hope you never have to make a claim :(

The only one I can think of that might be competitive is A Plan schemes in Warrington (Make sure you speak to them and not the 'normal' A-Plan offices)

have you got a contact at all for them m8?

Its strange. I went on the quick quote system they had about a week ago and they had supra tt on there and it returned a quote for me of £661.00 FC and im 22 with 3 years ncb

Now i go on there and there are no supra's listed at all ????

Strange and i was going to switch over soon.

Oh well they may have lost a customer