The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra virgin

jamesmark

hi people

can anyone point me in the right direction? i am buying a twin turbo 94 supra auto and i am wondering where would be the best place or mail order as i can fit it myself, to get the 112mph limit off. some places offer to delimit it through using the same clock thus making the top speed 180mph (not180kph) and another place said that i require a chip in the gear box and this will still limit it to 135mph.

ok so 135mph is much better but i dont want a car that is limited that much that a modded vts could kick my ass, although speed on public roads is bad .........right? so what the best route

my other pointer for help is dials i cant seem to get a hold of them as i want the auto dials for the slip light and cruise etc but cant find a stocklist. a company said they could get them but when it came to order they advised that the canadian place to get them stopped them due to lack of demand.:shrug:

The delimiters (DSC) from YellR.com or Thor Racing are good because they are adjustable, this means you can also make your speedo accurate - the stock one over-reads by about 10%

Fitting one of these will raise the limit to 180mph. All that about the gearbox and 135mph is rubbish.

cheers for all the info will check that website out and have a gander just not right now as just back from my lass's gig and am shattered

and thanks for telling me about the 135mph gearbox, i thought it was a bit sus as never heard anyone apart from this garage telling me this, i would name a shame the company but i cant find it am to bloody tired aswell:thumbdown

anyway thanks again going to my pit and tomorrow will come sooner as the car that i am buying is going through its mot tomorrow buying off my best mate and if nothing shows up i should have it on boxing day, as he has only had it a few months as getting rid cause firstly he is a tight arse sod and second he is moving into his first house on the ...................... erm yesterday

cheers

mark:looney:

ahh i stay in thurnscoe in barnsley (only said doncaster incase people like me that had never heard of barnsley till i came down here) moved in with future wife, but am 100% scottish, only down here as she cant move up as father is not well, say 5 years and i will be back home,

what is it with impreza's down here they breed worse than mice they are everywhere