The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Insurance Tips

Guest WhiteRider

Guest WhiteRider

I have a 1996 TT manual MkIV that I've owned from almost new and insure it in the UK through Admiral. Been with them for 10 years now and can't get better quotes anywhere for the Supra at £340 fully comp with protected no claims. Their customer service is excellent. Never used their accident rapair service as I've never had to claim so I can't comment on that. Anyone have other good insurer tips and if I can better the £340 I'll be interested too!

The Supra is still in good condition except for corroded BBS alloys. If anyone knows of a good visit you alloy refurb outfit or deliver the wheels to them in the West Mids area then pls let me know.

Depends mate. I used to be with Admiral/Elephant, but changed because first off they wouldn't cover more than i think 6 mods. And then after charging you the amount for those extra items they wouldn't pay out on them even if i did have an accident. also with todays market value of the Supra i went with a company who agreed on the value of my car so just incase something was to happen i would get closer to the amount i paid than say what they are selling for right now.

On the other hand if you don't do mods then the best thing to do with admiral is phone their sister company Elephant and play them off to each other. They both do very good quotes and although ther same company will try to compete still for your business. used to work for me :D