The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single Turbo'd Supra - but something's missing !

Muffleman

Couldn't resist:

Are you really such a muppet that you think you can trick people into buying your single turbo'd monster which is really A NON TURBO MODEL SZ SUPRA!!! If you knew anything about Supra's, you'd realise it's easy to spot the lack of a turbo in the intake path and the difference between the 2JZ-GE and 2JZ-GTE engine. I suggest you change your advert to reflect the fact you are selling a NON TURBO before I report you to ebay.

Brian / tDR

Moderator, http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb

just me but there is a remote chance that he believes he has a single turbo and is not trying to con anyone, just thought the muppet ref was a bit harsh:shrug:

Big engine bay full of bits, non car minded AND a turbo timer, some folk are to trusting!

Mind you, look at the photo, see the modded rx7 in the driveway, if he's got one of them as well :sly:

Poor guy if he did get conned. No offence to him though but what a muppet, do a bit of research before you buy a car. Same goes to the person that buys this thinking they have a single. Insure it with elephant, no problem lol. Who buys a supra without knowing what they expect the engine bay to look like?!??!??