The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra?

Guest t180985

Guest t180985

First of all this is my first post so Hi everyone. I got an Insurance quote on a 1994 Supra Twin Turbo and supprisingly found i can finally afford to get one :) basically i just wondered if you guys/girls could give me some stock performance figures as i cant seem to find them anywhere. if possible i would like figures such as bhp, torque, 0-60, 0-100 and anything else you feel is relevent on the following cars:

1994 3ltr Non Turbo Auto

1993 3ltr TT Manual

1993 3ltr TT Auto

would you recommend the manual over auto? does the auto slow it down much? thanks for any help you can give

Guest t180985

couldnt find anything on the non turbo but the manual and auto seem to be very similer 0-60 just got to get my current car fixed up then hopefully going to trade it in for the TT Auto :)

Welcome mate, good luck with your research. May i suggest the "search" button at the top. it will answer most of your questions. It may take a long time to research but its worth it. Also anything you cant find the answers for, just ask, someone will nearly always be able to help!

P.S just seen i have now done over 1000 posts and didnt get the pleasure of seeing it turn :(

did the recently with my car when it went over 100,000 :swear:`

Guest t180985

just seen the following add

1994 TOYOTA SUPRA Twin Turbo RZ

2 Doors, Manual 6 speed, Coupe, Petrol, 50,000 miles, Red. 17" light alloy wheels, BIMTA APPROVED, Central Door Locking, sport exhaust pipe, Sports Steering Wheel, AN RAC APPROVED DEALER, AN RAC INSPECTED VEHICLE, B.I.M.T.A. APPROVED, DIRECT FROM JAPAN, Climate Control, Electric Adjustable Mirror, japan auction photo with papers, power steering, Rear Spoiler, Twin turbo, ABS, WARRANTED MILES BIMTA GUARANTEE, Full service history. HKS AIR FILTER PERFORMANCE EXHAUST HKS INTERCOOLER PIPEING TURBO TIMER FULL AUTO RECARO SEAT SPORTS V.S.D CONTROLLER.For more pictures of this car and others click on DEALER WEBSITE below or visit our web site http://www.magnummot . co.uk £14,000.

to me that seams very expensive, he said thats what they go for in japan but i was under the impression that second hand cars dont sell for much in japan. what do you think its worth? i would of thought £6500