The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Mk4 owner - Hi to all

Guest ajm

Got my TT 3 weeks ago and will now finally use it after registration docs/private plate pallava!!. Hope to share info/thoughts with all owners and look forward to meeting you at events. ;)

Ps: anyone with an eye on a Lancer Evo 2 can contact me - car will now go into storage until sold.:cry:

Rgds

AJ

many thanks for all your replys - it really makes me feel welcome

have enjoyed driving the car today and changing my driving style from 4wd to rwd. car has normal quirks - rear hatch rattle, faded light etc - but its ok-after all its not brand new.

to hadn + chiefvinso, the evo's on the market for £3800 but will consider genuine offers as the hasn't been abused or neglected. has 2 dents and minor parking scrape (quoted £195), but new owner can tidy up if required. nothing more will be done on the car as its been put into storage.

mark poulton - thanks for the insurance tip. currently on a good deal with pace ward ltd for exchange of vehicle on current policy - will try admiral on renewal.