The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I Love My Supra

Supra786

I've had my supra since december 2004 and I just found this site. I've had my licence since I was 17 and always wanted a supra ever since I set my eyes on it and Im so proud to say after 2 years "I OWN A SUPRA" :D :D

I'm so happy and can't stop grinning.:D I just wanted some advice on any mods I can do as it is an NA stock at the moment. Any advice on induction kits?

Guest merlinmarshall

whoah, loads of messages already!!! i'm looking to buy a black manual N/A as soon as poss. and theres an absolute corker on the classified. can't find a contact No. on it though. find web site little confusing but everyone seem well friendly so far

whoah, loads of messages already!!! i'm looking to buy a black manual N/A as soon as poss. and theres an absolute corker on the classified. can't find a contact No. on it though. find web site little confusing but everyone seem well friendly so far

Trust me mate its the best thing you can ever do!

A mans just not complete without his SUPRA:D

hey, welcome..

like already said, nothing beats the feeling of that first drive on a friday evening through a busy town centre..... u feel like as god!!

personally i'd ditch the idea on a filter as they don't do much, maybe a panel filter, i know Max GT have the HKS ones in stock, but would start with a exhaust, let the people know your coming....

Have you got a contact number for them? Do they do bodywork?

Phoenix - 01923 228484

Many members on the forum deal with them for servicing etc, heard very good words about them, and they are reasonably priced too :)

As for Bodywork...Gvn Coachworks in Chiswick are just fantastic! I know because they fixed my car.

http://www.gvncoachworks.co.uk/

hope this helps mate.

Ray

Phoenix - 01923 228484

Many members on the forum deal with them for servicing etc, heard very good words about them, and they are reasonably priced too :)

As for Bodywork...Gvn Coachworks in Chiswick are just fantastic! I know because they fixed my car.

http://www.gvncoachworks.co.uk/

hope this helps mate.

Ray

Thanks alot mate you've been really helpful appreciate it.:respekt:

I'll give them a call. Have you ever tried JEMCA?