The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rear Reg plate question.

Darren-K

Ive looked at about 150 diff pics of mk4 supras and ive not seen any other with this weird rear reg plate surround,.

ive had a look and it looks as tho there stuck on with sticky pads.,

has anyone else ever seen these ?

id def like to remove them and have a more wider / narrower reg plate.

(ps note to admin i promise ill paying up as member soon,im just skint -soryy :( )

http://www.trancecreator.com/jpneumo-private/various-magery/car/rearreg.gif

I think they are pretty common mate. I have seen loads like that. ppl seem to like them so you maybe able to sell them to pay for your membership ;)

cheers mate,good idea :)

i need to ge a good look underneath them 1st tho,im not sure of the condition of the paint work behind them,. ynow sticky pads etc :shrug:

They were an optional extra from Toyota (around £100 new for a pair), you see quite a few of them, some people like them others hate them. They are held on with a couple of screws underneath top lip of bumper and a few sticky pads, they normally come off fine and just need a bit of t-cut to get any marks off the paintwork.