The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra MKIV calender 2006

McGregory

Hi,

i hope this is ok, when I am posting here a small offer.

We, the German MKIV Group (http://www.mkiv.de), have created a membercalender.

The high quality calender has 12 beautiful months and a cover held together with a strong binding.

It was a lot of work to create it and now the calender is in the print factory. It will be finished next tuesday, ready to send.

Of course this is a non profit calender and the rest of the available calenders must be sold, not to make a minus :(

Here you can order the calender. If there are some issues, fell free to contact me. My eMail adress ist [email protected]

Greg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, we could print it for even 12 Euro, but it would be digital printed and looking like sh**.

This is an exclusiv calender with some art works and is printing in top quality. In addition every calender will be sprayed with clear lacquer (or something like that...)

That is, what all MKIV Supradrivers want to have, a good calender with their cars...

The german MKIII Communitie has its own mkiii kalender, sold them for 13 euro, digital printed. There are more mkiii drivers in the communitie but only sold about 30 calenders. They looks like home printed

The calender is its money worth, maybe it will be the Pirelli calender for the Supras :D

Of course, we could print it for even 12 Euro, but it would be digital printed and looking like sh**.

This is an exclusiv calender with some art works and is printing in top quality. In addition every calender will be sprayed with clear lacquer (or something like that...)

That is, what all MKIV Supradrivers want to have, a good calender with their cars...

The german MKIII Communitie has its own mkiii kalender, sold them for 13 euro, digital printed. There are more mkiii drivers in the communitie but only sold about 30 calenders. They looks like home printed

The calender is its money worth, maybe it will be the Pirelli calender for the Supras :D

I think we had better recall ours then as they were all digitally printed. As an aside, just how many did you get printed as a first run?

Ah, now i understand the discussion here (sorry, my english is not good)

You UK guys have your own one? Are there some pics? Would really like to see them.

We are printing 150 calenders. 115 had been sold in 3 days, now.

A digital printed publication surely can looks well, but there is a big different between offsetprint and digitalprint. And even in offsetprints there are a lot of proceedes possibilities.

Wow, there are a lot of great pictures and a lot of awesome looking cars.

But as i have understand, the calender layout is not finish yet?

Our minimum requirement for the photos was 5 MegaPixel, a width of more than 2000 pix and a high of more than 3000 pixel.

Some oft your photos had been made by professional with a digital mirror reflex (?) camera. Personaly, i never have seen so detailed photos.