The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is this single turbo any good , on ebay!

akallis

I got a hard time when I brought this thing up before so:taped:

makes me feel better about buyer a garret lol,gregsupra4 aka turbofit has alot of experence with xspower stuff and i belive he is fitting the t70 to his car so i guess we will see as i know of nobody running this turbo,for what its worth my supplier in the states really recommends with mods the wastegate and manifolds

Once I can let slide - but not twice...

i sent a few bits back from u.s including a t70 super,

it was cheap as chips but i wouldnt use it on supra.

there intercoolers were ok and manifolds,

but remember buy cheap buy TWICE!

im using there manifold and 50mm external wastegate with dump pipe,

and a turbonetics turbo t78 or 88 just on with ordering that this week.

Ignoring the for now the possibility that your keyboard doesn't have a shift or capslock button, and the several apostrophes that have wandered off..

Their, There, or They're?

Their is a possessive pronoun. It always describes a noun.

Note the spelling of their. It comes from the word they, so the e comes before the i.

There is an adverb meaning "that location." It is sometimes used with the verb to be as an idiom. It is spelled like here which means "this location."

They're is a contraction of they are. Note the spelling: The a from are is replaced by an apostrophe.

Examples: Their dog has fleas. (possessive of they)

I put the collar right there. (that location)

There are five prime numbers less than ten.

(with to be)

They're 1, 2, 3, 5, and 7. (contraction of they are)

Now here's your homework.... http://www.better-english.com/easier/theyre.htm

:p

I have seem the manifold and it didnt look too bad, time will tell. I remember someone on here doing a WG writeup.

as i said my supplier has suppllied loads of the wastegates they were found to stick after very little operation a simple fix was found by using a high grade anti size lube since this he or anyone he knows or supplied too has had any issues but as already said time will tell

Well Well,

The old let's knock the life out of something we do not really know about but have just read about.

Yes we love XSPOWER, Yes the Turbos are cheap, Yes the kits are cheap.

So what !!

We have now been running the XSPOWER kits with the T60s on both our Supras and our R33 skyline, my supra has now clocked up over 8k and that is a very hard 8k on my XSPOWER T60 running 1.4 and still no problems even after 9 months, Sams supra is coming up to 3.5k and no problems there either.

It really is all in the way you put the kit on that will make or break it, if you do not take the time to use the correct oil feed lines and prime the turbo on first fire up then of course you will have problems, also we took the time to take the wastegate apart before fitting to ensure that it was fully lubed all these things befoe fitting has ensured that we are getting max out of these kits.

Also we have fitted these kits to 2 other peoples supras ( I hope that they will put up a post to say who they are) and again they have had no problems.

Yes we have had 1 turbo that had a problem out of the box and we sent that back and XS replaced it at no cost 3 day's later, we have also had a wastgate that did not work and they replaced that so we cannot knock the way that they deal with their customers.

All I am trying to put across is that yes you only get what you pay for but that does not mean that what you get is always S**T.

If any of you want to come over and drive any of our cars to see and feel how they perform please feel free to PM us.

Thanks all.