The mkiv Supra Owners Club

dashboard spruce up

dark stranger

hi guys if anyone has done some dash cosmetics i would love to see some pics as mine is a bit tatty and i would love some ideas....really enjoying being on the forum and being a soop owner.....what a sexy car:)

I offer a service to get your dash panels coated in a carbon fibre 'effect' print. The finish is high gloss, very hard wearing and durable, the photos don't really do it justice, you need to see for real to appreciate the finish quality.

P1000513 (Small).JPG

P1000516 (Small).JPG

CIMG0043.JPG

yes nic thats cool....how much for the lights

Contact member [user=1072]Heckler[/user] (Si), he can either do these on an exchange basis, or provide you with all the parts/instructions required to do it your self.

THIS is Si's website where you can get more info.

i may be missing something, probably as usual.

always would have thought considering cost of the Supra, that Toyota could have made the a/c system push buttons into LED's, by removing the white symbol and replacing with LED. imo would look better than the led above the symbol, and finished the dash of nicely. suppose there must be some technical reason why they didnt. but considering UK heated seats LEDs are there, cant see a problem with the others

i know its extra fussy, but they would look good in the while driving at night.

i do like the idea of a LED colour change and may do this.

ok...I mean no offence, and this is my first post on this forum. But that doesnt even look like CF. Why not sell a proper CF product, that way everyone can be happy.....just a thought

ok...I mean no offence, and this is my first post on this forum. But that doesnt even look like CF. Why not sell a proper CF product, that way everyone can be happy.....just a thought

Cos it'll cost probably well over £500+

So its not c/f but the quality of the finish is superb and much better than the stock dash, and a little different to the painted silver/blue etc dashes that you see imo. (I am a little biased however as I've got one of nics dashes!)