The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Prices?

hob

Looking for a supra TT (N reg or later) with around 55k-65k miles on it,

What sort of prices would I be expecting to pay for a nice example?

All the ones I have seen have been either way too expensive or have around 100k on the clock :D

p.s what were supras new?

New they were £42,000+

Auto or Manual makes a difference.

12-14K. Depends heavily on condition, colour, spec. Has to be JDM though to be Nreg or newer.

PS they will do 300k...if looked after. People in the UK get hung up on mileage...some cars don't have a major service till 100,000 miles!

Find a good condition Supra not a low mileage one...lack of use can be as damaging as over zealous use.

There is an N reg UK spec auto in black on auto trader for £9500. Its mint 47k on the clock. Accident damaged though. So doesn't have to be a JDM car.

He said Manual...and a UK N Reg, manual is rare...so what with the Nreg or newer bit it's far easier to look at JDM's.

He said Manual...and a UK N Reg, manual is rare...so what with the Nreg or newer bit it's far easier to look at JDM's.

I need to pay more attention I should have lisened to the teacher.:p

BTW its nothing to do with me that car not trying to promote it just thought it looked nice.

a really good one can be as much as £15K-£16K.... dropping down to as much as £7K.

Don't be put off by high milage... if the log book shows a faultless service history then milage is not an issue.

Engines tend to free up more the higher the milage anyways... so your buying a free'er revving engine if you get one with 100K on the clock.

Also if the interior has been well looked after there's no milage issue there also.

You can easily buy a low milage car which hasn't been serviced and not well looked after and which could be in much worse conditiona than a high milage car which has been looked after.

what would be regarded as average millage on here?

The car's are pretty much a minimum of 5 years old (2000 x-reg)

so 5 years = 50-60000miles.

These cars arn't just used for Sunday best... they are driven daily so expect normal mileage rates.

I'd go for something that's done anything under an average of 12000miles per year.