The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lui - Ban him quick...!

Dragonball

He will no doubt be up later with some pics...but have to say I saw his car yesterday up at GVN after they had worked their magic on it...

Now I have seen a few paint jobs and I have to say it is simply stunning and possibly the best, most professional paint finish I have seen...congrats to you and them

...and as a result I am now wondering what to do with mine etc...

Believe me - ban him now as one look will seriously damage your wallet!

:drool:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think after the hounding he got for the responsible incident for this repair that Lui may not wish to associatte with us lot anymore anyhow. It is good to see something good has come of it now though. Its winter now so take it easy out there doods :)

I missed what happened. Thread link?

Will be putting up pic's early part of next week & like Paul E said when he saw my car he just fell in love with what GVN done.

Cannot thank all the guy's at GVN more than enough for one more Supra Brought back from the dead & now better than factory finish With some amazing look's.

Once Again Big Thanks to all the guy's at GVN you all done great job,

Steve Manley at Toyota Oxford For all original Main Parts at best Prices, Gareth at Envy for aftermarket Part's / Paul at Whiftbit's For Seibon Top Secret carbon Bonnet / Nic for HID's

Pic's will be up soon