The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Considering buying this! Any advice???

rikaz

Hello every1 i registered a couple of weeks ago when i started looking for a supra. Just wanted peoples opinions on 1 that caught my eye. I cant afford a decent TT at the minute and i thought it may be too much of a jump from a 1.6 almera haha. Anyway back to the point:

1995/M, Fresh import, 65,000 miles, Finished in Deep Red, Full 'Top Secret' bodystyling, 17" white sparco alloys, HKS Coilover suspension, HKS Hyper muffler, unmarked trim, double hi-fi system, Standard engine.

Price: £5895

Thanks

Kev :eyebrows:

If everything is good and right about it (e.g. suspension parts and body parts are all excellent) then it looks good. If not then it's expensive, as average-condition NAs have been going for under £4k lately.

That price is only £1k less than Piehound had his UK TT up for. It needs a new SMIC but other than that was pretty good all round.

Im gonna go n have a look at it. i wouldnt know if the suspension was fallin off or not im a bit mechanically retarded haha. Ill hav to get sum1 to come n have a look with me. Is there anything in particular to look for on these other than suspension n body?

Am not a fan of shoppin lists especially when it hasnt got the brands products on the car. The only 1 its got is HKS isnt it?

Is there anything in particular to look for on these other than suspension n body?

There's a buying guide in the FAQ section somewhere.

I'm not particularly saying suspension parts are any more likely to be buggered than anything else, but I/we/(the girlfriend) bought an NA a while ago and the exhaust was close to getting a hole in it and the aftermarket suspension felt very poorly indeed. Dash controls and lights all needed attention too. Check the buying-guide out.