The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra electric wing mirrors

supra-alex

Guest gzaerojon

someone let me know if they got a flippy set for sale, i got heated but i think i could combine both. i got about 1" either side of my mirrors when i get my soop in the garage.

Guest gzaerojon
Mine are neither !!!!! wheres the switch ?

should come on with the heated rear screen.

they should do 10,000 volt electric mirrors to get those bloody spiders who you never catch but pop out after you wash the car to leave a web. Buggers!:cry:

someone let me know if they got a flippy set for sale, i got heated but i think i could combine both. i got about 1" either side of my mirrors when i get my soop in the garage.

They are 200 quid a pop from toyota and come colour coded to the car if its a stock colour chap. the plug is diiferent though heated ones are a smaller plug than folding ones. You'll need a switch as well.

had no idea until i got the Supra, they were not combined into one. its a major design flaw, imo. heated and folding seem so practical in the UK. i know lane width and parking spaces in Japan make folding useful. but would have thought go heated as well, especially if its in Hokkaido.

i must have heated ones, on my GZ as i cant turn them for love or money, unless doing something wrong :|