The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Howdy Boyoz

Guest Rixio

Sup all

Joined donkeys yonks back but never posted! I regularly read the forum though and just thought id post and say howdy. Iv got a SZ standard 3l xept for Titanium BB, full clifford concept 600 with intelistart, and its absolutey the mintist car you will ever find! Spent 7k keeping it prestine since i bought it just about 4 years ago. Running on standard rims at the moment though looking for some nice 17"s. These pics were taken when the 19"s were on there.

Anyways howdy hoo...:respekt:

P10100992.jpg

P10100982.jpg

hehe i know Auto Salvage owner hes a mate of mine!!

A rich friend I presume :) I paid £5 for a bulb holder the other week and I had to get filthy walking out to the cars, find it myself and then get filthy walking back - that's the kind of business I want to run ;)

Cant say iv seen your beasty before though even though your so close.

We keep a fairly low profile :sly:

A rich friend I presume :) I paid £5 for a bulb holder the other week and I had to get filthy walking out to the cars, find it myself and then get filthy walking back - that's the kind of business I want to run ;)

sounds about rite, hes got a 500hp 34gtr now!

We keep a fairly low profile :sly:

hehe whos we...