The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie to all supras

Guest supra_syked

Guest supra_syked

Hey guys,

I've just bought myself a:

Supra 1995.

Non-Turbo 3 Litre 6 Cylinder.

Bilsten Shockies with Tein Lowered Springs.

2 Pce Works Wheels 18" x 9" front and 18"x10" on the rear

HKS Pod Filter and Air intake.

5Zigen Stainless Steel Mandrel Bend Exhaust System.

As i am only 19 my insurance sucks. So turbo is out of the question until 25 basically. Can i do my car up as a N/A tuned car and still get good performance out of it?

And if i can what kind of parts should i be buying to do so.

As i am only 19 my insurance sucks. So turbo is out of the question until 25 basically.

Search for 'insurance' on here, you'll find almost every thread on the subject will include mention of the fact that the UK TT is cheaper than the normally aspirated on insurance!!!

Problem is finding a nice UK in the spec you want!!

Search for 'insurance' on here, you'll find almost every thread on the subject will include mention of the fact that the UK TT is cheaper than the normally aspirated on insurance!!!

Problem is finding a nice UK in the spec you want!!

I'm afraid this chap is in Brisbane, Australia! Not sure what insurance is like over there or if the N/A was released as a legit model in Australia. Maybe insurance is cheaper on that over there.

Supra_Skyed, welcome top the club mate and congrats on the car. You're lucky to have a Sup at 19. I had a Vauxhall Nova 1.3 SR - and I still thought I was the bollocks!:haha: :blush:

Anyway.......

:needspic:

Guest supra_syked

Yeh having a supra at 19 is awesome. The power it has is mad. If i turbo it my insurance goes sky high because of my age.

And Gazzawu, yeh mate the goldie is goin off... well was the last couple of weeks... some mad times down there.

Anyway fellas if you guys have any suggestions for parts for the new car please let me know. I want to keep it N/A for now.

:cool: :respekt: :ok: