The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any one used Abbey Motorsport?

BURT

know what you mean fella, when i told them what i wanted, they did say that prefer to use f-conv if money were an issue but on anything big would would recomend full stand alone ecu rather than piggy back systems. but they have told me they have sevral 600hp supras they have tuned.

waiting for them to come back to me with prices etc

Depends what you're doing but Dan their mapper seems to be pretty competent, he has mapped cars for TDi before now...and has the most experience in the UK with the Fcon V Pro.

As for engine building/quality of work...I'd guess they were pretty good...look at Rocket Ron's car. But I expect you get what you pay for and they won't know the Supra inside out like they do the Skyline.

I fI was getting an Fcon I'd go there for mapping.

soory peeps, i'm going single in jan and cant wait.

I want to be abl;e to give my car to someone and for them to do and supply everything from fitting to mapping... i know i can save a bit of money by scourcing parts myself but i dont really have the time as my company takes up alot of my time. and i will only take my car to peeps seriously recommended as there are some dodgy feckers out there.....as we all know too well.

my aim is about 600bhp, do intend to uprate my auto box to the BL and add high stall and cooler, and usind F-con for mapping and hks T-04Z/ BL T67 DBB, but havent decided yet still cant make my mind up as i dont know for sure what they spool at for definate. so reccomendations please

soory peeps, i'm going single in jan and cant wait.

I want to be abl;e to give my car to someone and for them to do and supply everything from fitting to mapping... ... so reccomendations please

Since you're in Maidstone, the reasonable question that springs to mind is: have you had a chat with Matt Harwood?

Since you're in Maidstone, the reasonable question that springs to mind is: have you had a chat with Matt Harwood?

yes fella, sure have, his premesis are very limited at the mo, he wiil do all the electrics etc, just considering all the options etc