The mkiv Supra Owners Club

need help with bonnet

suprasport

some will know i am am doing a few things to my supe, but i am stuck with the bonnet.

want to put vents in for looks and practical reasons, but must admit more for looks

or a scoop that would be looks only,

read the threads had a look at cool louvre but cant get bonnet down there.

i am 90% sure i am going to put trd style cuts in wing, and i am playing with idea of cutting into bonnet and meshing.

what i am after is some ideas of you guys, only have two weeks to finish, the whole project which is starting to fall behind due to certain upholsterers.

the bodykit does have a fair amount of mesh already so don't want to go O.T.T, with it.

all ideas and thoughts welcome

pics of kit and colour

toyota_supra_psg_f.jpg

toyota_supra_psg_r.jpg

CIMG1010.JPG

:blush:

http://www.psgbodystyling.co.uk/toyota_supra.html

expect some hard work though mate had a lot of problems with mine, had to cut and remould a hell of a lot of it, was only one step from being arrested over it all.

certainly do not reccomend them, allthough kit is great once done

how much remoulding did you have to do on the bumper. where were the bad bits?

thanks ...lee

thats what i was thinking of doing myself just wish it could be done to follow the lines in the bonnet

read the spec and just pm'd gregsupra4, think i will have a go next week it is the best looking style for venting.

do you mean following lines because of supports not really had a proper look yet