The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Matt Harwood (RECOMMENDED)

Pig

A little story for you all regarding my RLTC.

I left my house in essex at 7:45 yesterday morning to leave for Matts in Maidstone.

Got lost but i was there by 9:50

By 10 matt was working on the car, i asked him if he had a car i could borrow. He said no, but i could borrow the work van if no one was using it.

That was my wheels sorted for the day, shame he didnt bring his T67 supra, really wanted to borrow that!

I came back to the car a lot later that day to discover that matt had been working on the car ALL day and was still having problems. Not his fault, my stupid car had a 3 pin plug rather than a something else!

Finally after 3 attempts, the car was sorted! yey!

All i can say is thanks matt, RLTC is stunning, for all that dont have it. Go in a car with it in the wet and you will soon have it!

Now for the bit that was amazing, Matt and his partner didnt finish working on the car till 9:00pm (i must stress its the car fault not his) he then proceeded to charge me the original quote. What a guy!

10.5 - 11 hours on my car and still with a :D on his face.

Thank you so much and lots of :respekt: for me.

Oh and i would also like to say that i have never seen anyone take so much care of the interior of the car, the dash was handled like a new born baby, thanks again guys!

Guest 3.0Targa

If matt can figure out who i am id agree with you i supply the guys in maidstone with a few of there products and they are very good at what they do.

here's a question for you matt " who am i" lol :nyah:

Good to see a genuine guy like Matt get some "air time". I have always found him to give a superb service and exceptional VFM. It is rare these days to find someone like Matt who is honest, diligent, knowledgable and friendly. I for one am happy to travel for such service and regurlarly do so all the way from Oxfordshire.

Matt and his crew are excellent. I cant recommend them enough.

I had my car taken to them (Im in Liverpool, they are in Kent :)) before I took delivery of it when I first had the car over from Japan based on reputation and its been money well spent.

They did a full ICE install that sounds ace, a Clifford 950 install with intellistart (which Ive had zero problems with), plus the RLTC install over 12 months ago which has also been faultless.

Superb, what more can I say?

Ahh, jeez guys I'm blushing :blush:

Thanks for all the positive comments. It's really appreciated and makes it all worthwhile.

I'd really like to thanks Jon, (Pig), for being so patient and to say sorry to his wife/girlfriend for keeping him out so late. The car gave me a real headache with some oddities I've never had before. But hey, there's always one. And so much for all UK spec cars being the same... They bloody aint!

Hope the cars alright now Jon :cry: :D

Matt fitted my clear front indicators and fitted the ETTC mod to my car and did a great job. Havent been down there for ages, might be time for another Sextons mini-meet. Havent they moved sites recently?

JB

Yep we have moved.... To a MUCH smaller unit so it'll have to be a small meet... My car and one other? :p

There's always the road outside, it's very quiet and unused on a Sunday.

Need to get a shop space up and running first. At the moment it's only a workshop.

Yep we have moved.... To a MUCH smaller unit so it'll have to be a small meet... My car and one other? :p

There's always the road outside, it's very quiet and unused on a Sunday.

Need to get a shop space up and running first. At the moment it's only a workshop.

You got a new address to put up in the ICE section then? And to think that I just added you to my POI on Tomtom....