The mkiv Supra Owners Club

It's finally happened and it's my fault

Supralookin

The Toyotal Supra is now a fully fledged Barry Boy

The N/A I sold not so long ago is getting adoring comments on, wait for it....

CRUISE BLACKPOOL .COM

The guy called me up for somethin and I mentioned if he'd joined this forum as I couldn't help with his problem.

No he said quite proudly, "I'm on Cruise Blackpool.com, it's great!".

"Oh I said, cool, urm I'll go on and have a look at the car with the new lights, urm bye".

I don't believe he owns a Supra and is a member of this forum.:soap: It's an utter disgust to other Supra owners. With the price depreciating so much the past year, it's allowing them to dollar the car man and get it dun up innit.

The Forum

Must look out for it by McDonalds on a Tuesday night...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bunch of snobby so and so's. Someone graduates from a nova to a decent car because he can afford it finally and just because he is a member of a cruise forum you slag him off.... I thought we were above that sort of thing but obviously not. Not all of the cruise people are knobs. Funnily enough we alsolike to arrange to gather in carparks and admire each others motors and marvel and slaver over each others mods. So don't be so judging fellas

You bunch of snobby so and so's. Someone graduates from a nova to a decent car because he can afford it finally and just because he is a member of a cruise forum you slag him off.... I thought we were above that sort of thing but obviously not. Not all of the cruise people are knobs. Funnily enough we alsolike to arrange to gather in carparks and admire each others motors and marvel and slaver over each others mods. So don't be so judging fellas

hear hear! :D

That said if they are that impressed with an N/A's performance a BPU TT would blow their minds heh heh :D

Yes, but we don't go doughnutting around, cause lots of noise and generally twat about, and we certainly don't get our meets locked down by the police.

I'm pretty comfortable up here on the moral high ground.

That blakpool one is supposed to be a reasonably well behaved one isnt it??

Yes, but we don't go doughnutting around, cause lots of noise and generally twat about, and we certainly don't get our meets locked down by the police.

I'm pretty comfortable up here on the moral high ground.

I took a customers kid out before and did a burnout, and went sideways round a mini-roundabout and generally twatted about. :faint:

Just looked at the owners profile on the forum there and he is born in 65!! Harldy a youngun' in fact nearly old enough to be me dad!! :)

What???? Well I never expected that from a cruise site!

Mind you, I've joined a few meself, but I usually pretend to be a 18 year old girl.

hello,

sorry i havent introduced myself yet,

theres no forum named to do this,.

anyhow,

my name is Darren,

i am 40 years old,

i have had a driving licence for 18 years.

i have had a motorcycle licence for 23 years.,

in 18 years of driving cars i have had 5 cars including this supra.,

and longest ive been without a car was 6 months.

i am a sales manager as 9 - 5 ,

but my true love is producing music,i have done this since i was 14 ,

when i was 17 i went on a Uk tour with the band i was singer in.

this was a punk rock band.and i still recieve letters from all over the world,

more recently , for example 1993 a diff band i was in was warm up act for the prodigy in blackpool.,

now i take more a backseat with music and run a website for modern music artists ( usualy struggling unpaid artists)

if anyone would like to listen to any music please feel free ,were at http://www.trancecreator.com

and quite a lot of trancey / techno music by me here : http://www.trancecreator.com/Tcv6/jamroom/bands/1/

I have been a member at cruise blackpool for about 2 and a half years now.,

i have never been on a cruise,and more often than not i prefer my cars standard.

here is a picture of me taken last week (recently had hair cut from long hair )

http://www.trancecreator.com/jpneumo-private/various-magery/darren.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats my introduction out of the way---------------------------------------

so anyhow, as you can see theres no spectacles,. or bald hair or grey hairs,.

, also the heater matrix is fine., also i found the petrol cap release toggle the 1st nite i drove it,.

another point of interest,..

i didnt buy the car cos it was a supra , i was actualy looking for an Rx7 for 6 months,,

i simply bought the car because it was cheap,.. local... and looked good without any mods at all.,

the only 1 things tha bugs me about the car and has from day 1 is the exhaust ,. yes it sounds gorgeus,. but without any baffles it can be annoying to neighbours , especially when sometimes i leave home early in the mornings.

and it was this loud when delivered... i didnt take the baffles out.

also the steering lock,.. its damaged,. it doesnt lock.

also the steering wheel cover has been lost.,

this might of occured when an attempt to repair the steering lock was going on...

again wasnt me.

for those that didnt join in on the trash fest ,.. you should be proud ;) good people.

for those that did ,well all i can say is i think your assumptions may be your downfalls in life ;)