The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Still fresh after all these years

Ewen

I was outside at lunchtime having a ciggy, and looking out onto the car park...a sea of Fords / Vauxhalls / Peugeots etc etc etc...then there is a corner that looks like the forecourt of a Japs r Us importer, with a Skyline, Mitsi and couple of Subarus...a few bits of more expensive metal closer to the main doors, a Jag, a couple of BMs, Range Rover...nowt that Id give a second glance at, then there she is - sleek, silver, timeless, and mine.:yes:

Guest Flat4_ire
Fantastic isnt it. Everyone knows my car in the carpark.......and they stay the fuk away from it :D The NSX gives a little competition but its standard wheels and autobox let it down, hehe.

ur sup is lovely man, id like it..its a baastard tryin to sell a car this time of yr

I luv these kind of threads. I still get the same feelings when I sit in my car as I did the day I picked it up.

I just go out for random drives and go wherever we decide to go, simply because it I get such an adrenalin rush driving it. Even just tootling along. The occasional time i'll take a glance as the wheel and see the supra print and still cant believe I drive one.

Its an experience you can only share with the people who also have one. And I dont want to change it for the world.

Gaz

Yep the Supra still looks fresh all these yrs on from when it was first built. It was so far ahead of its competition at the time it can hold its own against todays car style, design and spec.

Design wise the back end is my favourite, the way the lights are designed is fantastic and you rarely see anything similer in current cars!

Awesome!