The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spare blank?

Ceptik

Oooh. :eyebrows:

Any ideas on how much these kits are to buy and fit?

No idea, I guess getting UK seats and the associated wiring from someone who has fitted aftermarket stuff would be the cheapest option.

They are lovely and warm after about 10 minutes but do nothing for that initial cold leather shock.

erm you may find that the heaters are in the seats already just not wired

a lot of cars do this as its cheaper to make the seats with heaters then to omit the switches etc than to have to create another manufacturing process for seats without the elements in them

i aint saying they are there just that the may be, ive got them anyway in my uk spec but might be worth someone looking in theres

my mates passat came with everything bar the boot changer it had head unit leads etc even power to the boot but no changer, when he enquired he was told it was cheaper to fit all the bits than leave em out

erm you may find that the heaters are in the seats already just not wired

a lot of cars do this as its cheaper to make the seats with heaters then to omit the switches etc than to have to create another manufacturing process for seats without the elements in them

i aint saying they are there just that the may be, ive got them anyway in my uk spec but might be worth someone looking in theres

my mates passat came with everything bar the boot changer it had head unit leads etc even power to the boot but no changer, when he enquired he was told it was cheaper to fit all the bits than leave em out

Ah, now that might make a bit of sense. I remember seeing a cable with a white connector under the passenger seat when it was removed. This was an extra cable other than the ones for the stock amp. Maybe that could be it. I'll take a look behind the switch in the dash to see if the the other end is there.

Thanks!