The mkiv Supra Owners Club

[PICS] I Killed My Supra Last Night

Guest spr

Driving around a corner I take about 20+ times a week, on this occasion the back end violently slid out and the bastard thing would not straighten up. I ended up taking out about 10mtrs of hedgerow, no injuries sustained to myself, but the car looks a right mess.

Anyway I'm looking to get another soop asap. So if anyone's interested in buying the car for breaking please fell free to make an offer.

It's an SZ Auto (Non turbo). The damage is to body work, one rear wheel and rear lights. The off side head light is finished too. Everything else, engine, gear box, interior, etc all in top notch.

Take care and safe driving.

Sorry to see its the end of another supra. Were you being sensible?

Glad your ok!

Oh comeon no-one is ever gonna hold their hands up and say "yup I was driving like a gimp" :) Doesn't happen. Look what happened when someone in london was seen driving a little excessively in the speed ept and had a bang, he was all but post lynched. So no-one is gonna come out and say it. Cept me of course as everyone expects me to crash the way i drive :D