The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new leather seats

suprasport

All depends on how much they cost really. If they cost similar money to the G&B ones I'd at least want G&B levels of quality. If they were considerably cheaper then I'd have to say that you get what ya pay for.

£700 front and rear seats, door arms, and parcel shelf.

still want them right though, i wasn't told they were cheap because there no good, saw some of his work and it was very good, and sure these will be in the flesh :yes:

£700 front and rear seats, door arms, and parcel shelf.

still want them right though, i wasn't told they were cheap because there no good, saw some of his work and it was very good, and sure these will be in the flesh :yes:

That is very cheap.

noticed that as well, this is not going well. :eek:

i am very fussy as well especially with my supe, after how much work is going into it.

leather is the only thing i am not doing myself. :(

Blimey, I haven't upset someone, that's a first:rolleyes:

You sound like you expect decent work to be done like myself, you really need to see them in the flesh and if they aren't up to scratch then get him to either correct them or reduce the price if you can put up with it.

If people are selling a service then they need to be up on the quality, no excuses!

Sod it if it costs him money and he ends up making nothing or worse still out of pocket, lifes a bitch ain't it?

If he doesn't respond to your request then take the seats and pay him nothing then get them done elswhere.

Don't pay a penny until he does them to the standard you expect, this will make your seats a priority rather than getting the brush off at a later date.

Paul

Blimey, I haven't upset someone, that's a first:rolleyes:

You sound like you expect decent work to be done like myself, you really need to see them in the flesh and if they aren't up to scratch then get him to either correct them or reduce the price if you can put up with it.

If people are selling a service then they need to be up on the quality, no excuses!

Sod it if it costs him money and he ends up making nothing or worse still out of pocket, lifes a bitch ain't it?

If he doesn't respond to your request then take the seats and pay him nothing then get them done elswhere.

Don't pay a penny until he does them to the standard you expect, this will make your seats a priority rather than getting the brush off at a later date.

Paul

totally agree, thanks for advice, he is a good bloke though and sure he will sort it out:D

Dood for that price what exactly are you expectin?? A G&B job for that lot will cost you nearly double that. Like I said you get what you pay for. In this instance I think for that money you have gotten value for money.

Pretty good Bry. I use a leather "wet wipes" type thing that works a treat. TBH, I have more problem with the orange alcantara.

Thats weird my red alcantara has stood up no problems and I get oily finger prints on it regular like. It just comes straight off though no problems.