The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need advice.

Jspec Germany

So I've got the Supra up on jackstands whilest having the wheels refurbed and new tires fitted all around. In the meantime, pulled all the dash panels for a not-so-quick sand and spray. Hoping to sort a code 42 error while fitting a Thor TSD and TRD 320 click speedo. I've got US spec front brakes complete to fit but no braided lines.

My question is this: should I fit the fronts and refill with new fluid or wait to get the lines and fit it all then while saving the cost of new fluid?

Any other quick projects you all can think of while I have the dash panels pulled and wheels off?

I'll post up some pics soon.

It won't hurt either way...RBF isn't massively expensive..

5.1 is extremely expensive here in Germany, at least everywhere I've looked it is. I think I'll throw the wheels back on after a bit of tidying up in the wheel wells and do the front discs when I get the braided lines, but definitely before spring and a trip to the Ring. Any other ideas while it's up on jackstands?

How tough are the fluid changes? It'll be tough to find the right stuff around here I think too. The oil change is no problem, but I've not done the gearbox or diff yet. I hear the gearbox is a b*tch but that the diff's a piece of cake. What about the oil filter? I've heard that upgrading to a Lexus or Landcruiser filter or something or other is a good idea. Opinions? I'll do a search on that one as well. Definitely going to paint the calipers, forgot to mention that. Thanks.