The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anybody used Replikit?

SuperSupra

Honestly mate - dont do it...or ask them to provide three people who have them fitted (and then call their bodyshops!)

Totally agree! Buy from a trader a few ££'s saved now will end up complete false economy later.

As Ian R can testify ebay for bodykits will end in:cry: PAY CHEAP, PAY TWICE

As everyone says - stay well away from the ebay kits, most I've seen/heard about seem to be junk. I bought one and Dude told me it was the worse he had ever seen! The Miami GT kit is highly recommended though :)

Thank you Darryl...much appreciated

Also - check their returns policy and confirm that is there is a problem then they will replace / refund

Even so called 'respected' traders I know have refused to guarantee their goods when it comes to fibreglass...and many people have then come to me after bemoaning that well known figures have basically told them to bugger off and read the small print...(and this is not just hyperformance either!)

It can happen - I have just had a set of Bomex sides from the USA that it came to light were not from my normal maker as time was pressing...and were 'Friday afternoon specials'

I have taken them back and exchanged / refunded the member - no quibble....

:yeahthat:

have to say karma are also very good

Huh, Karma? :swear: Had MAJOR problems with a body kit for my last car, took over 3 months to get the kit, and when it arrived it was damaged - badly! Then they took so long arsing about that i decided to sell the car and now i have a Supra!

Thanks for all the info guys, think I have re-thought my plans to get my kit then, looking at a Veilside, gonna check prices now with traders. :yes: