The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra wheel fitment on Toyota Aristo

Seb

I've bought myself a set of UK 17s, and I've made the assumption that they will fit the Aristo without a problem. It currently has JDM Supra 16s, though running spacers up front, and seeing as GS300 Sport wheels fit the Supra, it seems logical that Supra wheels will fit what is essentially a GS300. Does that sound right? Thanks people

I've had Lexus GS 16s and Supra wheels on my Soarer and they are exactly the same -- same PCD (5x114.3), same centre bore (60.1), same wheel nuts, and same offset (ET50), and since the Aristo is the J-spec GS....

P.S. Did you need spacers to make the Supra 16s clear the standard Aristo calipers?

I've only had the car two weeks, and I only know that it has spacers on the front. Standard Aristo calipers are pretty small, which is why I'm not entirely sure why the car has spacers up front. The original 16s were in a bad way which is why Supra 16s were fitted. The Uk wheels shouldn't have any issue clearing the weedy calipers, which is good as I want to get some UKs on there. Thanks for all the help.

I had a service today and asked the garage to look into why I have spacers on the front. JDM Supra wheels are 8x16" with a 50 offset, while Aristo wheels are 7.5x16" with the same offset. The 8" wheels fit without the spacers, but barely clear the suspension arm running 225/55 tyres. With the 8" UK fronts running 235/45 tyres, have I right royally f*cked it up and will I have to keep the spacers to fit the UK wheels?