The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop wizard please (alloys)

GazzaGSi

Is there any wizards out there that could please shop the following alloys on my car? I dont really wanna spend alot of money on some wheels to think they look ugly when fitted.

Thanks

Car:

Wheels:

Kei racing: D1 Drift

Struggling to find anymore pics ^^^

Thanks in advance.

Gaz

Thankyou so much to all that helped.

Mike, is yours lowered at all with them alloys? Just so I know if the ride hight would be different to mine. Also, what tire widths are you running?

I have bought so lowering springs but unsure if i will clear speed bumps.

Thanks again people.

Gaz

Gazza - not lowered, as far as I know it's running on stock springs and dampers. The lowest point is the Blitz Nür Spec, and as yet I've not had any problems with speed bumps. even the evil "middle of the road and rip your sump off" ones.

The rubber boots are 265/35/18's on the rear, and 235/30/18's on the front

and before anyone asks there is a country mile behind the rims to fit big brakes into. :D

Available in 8.5 x 18 & 9.5 x 18 only, as they are designed to run a larger rear back wheel, and have maximum caliper clearance for huge brake conversions.

what wheels & tyres do you have on at the moment, (yeah I know they're stock, but which ones 17 or 16 :p)

Mike

Cheers Mike.

Mine are UK spec 17s. 225/40/17 front and 255/40/17 rear. You say your ok with the 35 and 30 profile, would I still be clear with the 40 profile all round? Im running a standard setup too but reckon the springs I have bought I will struggle for clearance.

This is a pic with the springs fitted from the car I got them off. He was running 18s too:

Thanks for your help.

Gaz