The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone heard of these makes for discs/pads

supra-alex

Hi alex

Thank you for your enquiry. We can dispatch the Parts for your toyota supra sz-r 1996 N 2 door coupe within 24 hours.

I’m sure you’ll be pleased with price of the parts you have requested and become a new customer to Car Parts Direct. With over 25,000 mail order customers throughout the UK your order is safe with us – we’ve been established for over 20 years!

Assuming 2 piston calipers and 296mm diameter discs then parts are available as follows: Front standard discs @ £65.00 each*; Front pads @ £44.95*; *Standard discs and pads are VAT FREE when purchased together. If looking to upgrade the discs then Rossini drilled and grooved replacements are available at £184.50 a pair.

Carriage is normally £5.00 for any size of order but, if your order total is more than £50.00 (excluding carriage), and you order online before midnight tonight there is no carriage charge whatsoever to pay - your delivery will be absolutely Free! Prices are subject to VAT.

his he correct in saying that my discs would be this size and have 2 pistons and is it a bit dodgy ordering a make like this ?

He is quoting a price for the smaller spec discs and pads. Drilled discs, especially cheap ones like these are prone to cracking, get a set of stock discs.

What brakes do you have on your car? There are 2 options for the Supra:

Smaller spec = 2pot caliper front and 1 pot caliper rear.

Larger Spec = 4 pot caliper front 2 pot caliper rear.

He is quoting a price for the smaller spec discs and pads. Drilled discs, especially cheap ones like these are prone to cracking, get a set of stock discs.

they'll be the stock ones still ?

what price can you do for me then for a 96 facelift sz-r then assuming i have i the small discs which i must have !!

what price can you do for me then for a 96 facelift sz-r then assuming i have i the small discs which i must have !!

HERE are photos of the larger and smaller spec brakes, which should help you identify what you have. If you're not sure, post photos of the front and rears so we can see what you've got.

If you email me at nicvollans @ netvigator . com I'll send you a price list for the larger spec brakes, including branded options for discs and pads.

HERE are photos of the larger and smaller spec brakes, which should help you identify what you have. If you're not sure, post photos of the front and rears so we can see what you've got.

If you email me at nicvollans @ netvigator . com I'll send you a price list for the larger spec brakes, including branded options for discs and pads.

done