The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My 1st Supra

Angarak

Hello,

Thought I'd follow in the 'pround new owner' footsteps and post up a couple pics of my new Supra that I recently purchased from Jurgen.

Its a 6sp manual 95 TT RZ in the best colour ever - silver :p

Its my first Supra and my first RWD car, I've wanted one since before I could drive and now Im living the dream :)

If any non-supra owner is reading this, and your looking for a supra, I can recommend Jurgen (Jurgen-Jm-Imports). He's a friendly chap and upfront with you about any defects (scratches, etc) on the car.

Regards

Simon

supra_1.jpg

supra_2.jpg

Thanks guys,

I really like the Lexus Wheels, and they're in mint condition (never been kerbed). Just looking to get some locking nuts and center cap 'screws' for them.

I've been driving it like an old woman since I've had it, and today I had to take it out in the snow to get a radio band expander fitted. I had to crawl down my road in 1st gear at no more than 5mph as the backend went a bit happy (only in a small way though)...and that was with me no more than 'breathing' on the loud pedal. The fact our road wasnt gritted didnt help, but it was fine when I got onto some main roads :)

i take it your car has scratches then, lol..

Yeah, 2 small ones that Im not bothered about, 1 on the front bumper, 1 on the rear...thats it (hopefully I wont add to that tally) :)

hi welcome supe looks great , take care in this weather , like the tte centre caps btw .

heres a pic of mine :ok:

looking good peter i can see the valeting is coming in handy looks awesomely clean, i reckon this is the closest to 2 supras been nearly the same in style but diffo versions ie jap and uk spec, but its just the wheels that do that.

Thats one tidy looking car Peter, if it werent for the bonnet scoop and clear indicators, they could have been seperated at birth :)

Simon watch those gate posts on the way out lol

lol, if you think that looks tight, you should see how narrow the drive looks when Im sticking the Supra in the garage (I wont be getting a TRD3000GT widebody kit on it, put it that way!) :)

nice motor, love the wheels. Just a note, watch the bonnet. you have wat most off us have i think, a diffective right front bonnet catch. its standing proud a touch, mine is on the left. didnt think it was any thing at first and you will never no but i drove mast a mate beeing a fool at 150 leptons and he said the bonnet was up about 50mm on left hand side:scare: , May be wrong mate just keep an eye ou for it. :)

tt steve

nice motor, love the wheels. Just a note, watch the bonnet. you have wat most off us have i think, a diffective right front bonnet catch. its standing proud a touch, mine is on the left. didnt think it was any thing at first and you will never no but i drove mast a mate beeing a fool at 150 leptons and he said the bonnet was up about 50mm on left hand side:scare: , May be wrong mate just keep an eye ou for it. :)

tt steve

Cheers for the heads up, I'll keep an eye on it :)

Nice car Simon, love those TTE wheels :yu:

Any mods planned?

Cheers,

No mods planned in the near future due to xmas, but may look into the following next year:

Cosmetic

:: OEM/Carbon Dash Kit (I have a couple scratches on mine and Im a tad fussy lol)

:: OEM Skirts

:: Do-Luck/Stillen front bumper

:: TRD Bonnet

Performance

:: FMIC

ICE

:: Alpine N099P Sat Nav head unit

Quite tame compared to some :)