The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Attention Veilside Kit owners HELP!!!

Yankee Ruin X

Hi my Supra has its MOT due and I have took it to Toyota and they were supposed to do it on Friday but they couldn't becuase they couldn't get the supra on the ramps. So they took it to a couple of other garages and still no joy. They told me they found a place that had a pit and they would do it Monday so I left it with them but they have just rung me and said they can't do it there becuase its too long.

So my question is does anyone know how where I can get my MOT done in the Mansfieldish area J28 M1 or how did you get yours done with the bodykit on???? Help me please cause its already expired and I'm at a dead end.

Cheers mate I'll give New Lane a try its right near my girlfriend house so shouldn't be too hard to find. I picked it up from Toyota this evening and they had done nothing to it. They had it since Friday, it was supposed to have its MOT done, a service and a couple of other things I wanted doing and they did nothing to it at all completely useless and they didn't even say sorry for the complete waste of time they made me endure these last 4 days.