The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I am banned, stop them being nasty to me

Terminator

As Ken is banned he can not post, so probably being one of Kens best friends on the BBS he emailed me and ask me to post for him. Obvously I could not refuse a friend in need, so therefore I am posting KAracings last post in a gesture of international community spirit.

Thankyou

Terminator

Dearest moderators,:grouphug:

I wish to complain about nasty members constantly bad mouthing me on the BBS which lead to me being banned yesterdayday.:violin: I am a genuine, real,not fake, honest, authorised Toyota, and TRD dealer:trust: , as such they should show me the respect,:respekt: I deserve. I feel that their constant sniping at me has damaged my reputation on this board. Some members have suggested that I have tried to contact people who have posted in other authorised traders threads, to try and gain sales for my self. They insist that I am trying to trade but am avoiding making an application to become an authorized trader here.:nyah: Obviously I do not need to use these tactics to take trade from other traders or apply for trader status:notworthy as being an authorised Toyota and TRD trader I have the full backing of Toyota because as every one knows I could only be an officially authorised TRD dealer because I have a Toyota franchise, therefore my products and knowledge will absolutely genuine and superior to all others.:kneel:

You may be asking yourself why, with all this experience I do not post in technical threads and share my vast knowledge and experience of Toyota engineering with other members. Quite simply I do not wish to show up other traders and embarrass them with my superior knowledge of the MKIV.

By banning me, your moderator have deprive you all of my generosity, honesty and wisdom.

Regards Ken

:dir:

PS. Please do not confuse me with these armatures who have obviously chosen to copy my name to gain status from my hard earned international reputation.

http://www.karacing.dk/wo.asp?M=7

Lots of love hugs and kisses

Honest Ken :grouphug: :thanku:

Authorized Dealer of TRD and JDM OEM Parts

Confucius he say “Authorised trader with melon up arse knows it is not fake.”

Not that we need to know, but is there a way of finding out if he really is a TRD Authorised Dealer?? And if he's lied about that should they be informed??

Yes, didn't he post a page from the TRD site that listed all of the authorised dealers.

I've been taking each of Kens posts on face value, as I try to for all the posts I read on here, as it's too easy to get the wrong impression of what people mean when it's text alone, and I don't think Ken's ermmm limited English skills helped all too much. That's not to say that he didn't try to go about things wrongly, and obviously he and Nic have issues, that to be honest shouldn't be shown on here (similar to Terry and Paul E - which seems to have been taken off the air at long last!)

Now, I believe he was banned for his posts in the steering wheel thread right? Well whilst going about things in what we percieve to be the wrong way, I would have to say, if you looked at what he was actually saying, I think he was trying to make a point about whether certain products would suit our cars. That's the kind of info I'm more interested in. I do agree though that in this case when looked into, it has been found to be otherwise, but he obviously believed it, and was expressing his view point.

I don't know about the rest of you, but with most peoples posts, I try to look through all the emotions and try to get the facts out of it. The problem with Ken was that most of the time his facts were wrong, but so's half the peoples who post on here.

Now I know a lot of you will say that the only reason he expressed said point was to snipe at Nic. That may well be so. I've got nothing against Ken, and certainly nothing against Nic, so personally would have liked them both to have sorted out their issues off the board, or even on it. Either way, I'm sure if they had things would have been much better for all of us.

However that all said, that e-mail to Terminator is reason enough alone to be kicked off the board. :D

On his short time on the BBS he accused a long standing member of selling fake goods, tried to sell his products via PM, and was caught on another forum pretending to be someone else, telling eveyone that "KARacing rocks!" in order to gain influence.

Doesn't sound like a genuine guy to me. Good riddence.

My post still stands then....

But but but, in my best internet keyboard warrior pedantry, if it's a waste of bandwidth why are you reading it? And even worse, replying to it? Twice?! That means you are wasting bandwidth on what you think is a waste of bandwidth, thus being guilty of the very crime you are so quick to point out! Aieeee, the world may end due to such rampant hypocrisy! :)

If I find a WOB thread, such as anything to do with football, I..... don't read it :)

-Ian

But but but, in my best internet keyboard warrior pedantry, if it's a waste of bandwidth why are you reading it? And even worse, replying to it? Twice?! That means you are wasting bandwidth on what you think is a waste of bandwidth, thus being guilty of the very crime you are so quick to point out! Aieeee, the world may end due to such rampant hypocrisy! :)

If I find a WOB thread, such as anything to do with football, I..... don't read it :)

-Ian

I read it first as I was interested in the title, then when I realised it was related to KARacing I wished I hadn't, so commented.

Then it was mentioned that it was a joke, which I consider making it even more of a waste of my time reading it, so, I commented again.

It's obviously not a problem to post shit in this thread, so I joined in.

:dummy:

edited to say: yes this is the third time I have replied to this waste of space.

I am really sorry guys but I thought most people would know that Ken and I did not see eye, TBH I am probably one of the last people he would contact on the BBS. I have been waiting for him to be banned since about three weeks after he last returned.

First of all let me apologise for my sense of humour. I intended to post this while Ken was still a member, to wind him up. Where the post said "member" or "they" my original post said Terminator. But events over took me while I was away and he got banned all by himself. I did share my idea with a few other member about a week ago, but the right oportunity never arose to post it. I did not want to waste it so it ended up here slightly altered.

If anyone followed the early KAracing threads, they did follow Nic quite a bit and I think Nic was very patient before he got embroiled in post conflict with KARacing. I was surprised how long Nic took it to be honest. It seemed obvious to me what K was trying to do.

KARacing, was always banging on about the rules as applied to others , but neglected to follow them. KARacing, made contact by PM to offer his services to members when it was apparent they wanted parts. He was warned about this by the mods but continued to do so. In KARacing's history on other boards, the initial behaviour was not that of an authorised trader. Initial posts included offering bits from a car, or questions about who could get the best deal and what would be the best place to get XYZ. KARacing was digging as much as possible behind the scene to sus out who charged what, then go email or pm to under cut authorised traders, who had paid to be part of the trader network. KARacing did not apply this time round, but continued to trade almost invisibly.

Online trade is nothing like face to face trade, where so many other factors influence you decision to trust someone with your money. Online trade has to be based on reputation and the generosity of others in publicly recognising the efforts the trader has put into achieving a satisfactory service for their customer.

When I found about about Liam I could not believe that some one who claimed to to be a TRD and OEM authorised dealer, could send a clutch for the wrong car, charge so much to send it. (I just had a 28kg saw shipped from the states in 3 days for much less than Liam’s clutch.) Then not take any responsibility for their error. This behaviour is reprehensible and certainly not that we would accept from an authorised trader anywhere. I believe KARacings response to Liam is furhter proof if anywas needed that he is not an authorised dealer of any parts, I suspect that he can not get his moneyback on the wrong clutch as he has to get it form a retail source.

Thankfully many members of the BBS saw thought the masquerade and did not let KARacing achieve his aim. If indefference had prevailed and someone like this had got trading rights it would have to alot more unfortunate victims like Liam, we would be on a very slippery slope towards trading anarchy. This would in the long term lead to the demise of the BBS as we currently know it.

He was banned for very sound reasons and I believe the BBS will be a much better place with out him.

Just feel for the next BBS he decides to join.

So I must admit it my original post was a genuine fake.

Sorry mods for taking up band width.