The mkiv Supra Owners Club

idiots at toyota (bulbs)

piehound

well after deciding i do like my soop i thought i would swap all my broken bulbs, easy you would think?

ok found out i had 6 dead fellas in the heater so after assing about with maplins i gave up and got some off heckler on here ,

ok i try to swap them again and i find that there are 6 more in the switches below, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr tiny fellas this time

goes to toyota who tell me the bulbs i want are not out of a toyota at all and he cant get them as they are not from my soop that parked poutside with no dash in it and the switch in my hand is not from a soop, is this man for real i think

off i go to an auto electrician who gives me 1s near enough till i can scrounge some more from here,

if anyones got half a dozen iccle fellas from the heated seat switch,tc switch and the drop down spoiler switch :violin: :violin: :thanku: give em me please lol as the auto elecs only had 4 and i needed 6 and the 1s he gave me where slightly smaller and not as bright

There are only 5 bulbs that work the backlights in the whole heater panel. 1 behind each dial, 2 for the bottom row of buttons and 1 for the top row. These have a grey base and are available from toyota. The ones that light up to tell you where the air is going are LEDs and not available seperately. if all of these are gone, i suggest you have a wiring problem in the heater panel