The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What Blitz gauge model is this please?

Justin

I have this EGT gauge now (bottom of pic). Can anyone tell me what model it is or actually what I'm trying to find out is the thread size for the temp sensor mount.

I'd like to replace it with a Defi EGT but not if the hole in the ex manifold isn't the same size.

Cheers

Justin

Blitz gauge.jpg

It looks like a very old one from Blitz, not sure if you'll find any info on the gauge, let alone the sensor - can't you just unbolt the sensor to have a look?

Also, I hope the "I want under 12's!!!!" under you name is a drag strip reference and not a Gary Glitter reference!!

It's cold outside dude!

PMSL :rlol: um yeah drag strip. Me thinks I'll change that. I could put under 12 secs but that probably would be worse.

• 1 year later...
Guest JB_Lude

This Blitz gauge is from the "EV Series" (old model). I have recently bought the same gauges also with oil & water temperature. I have the instructions in japanese. Could someone help me how to wire these gauges with power and sensors? There is 2 connectors : one with 5 pin, other with 6 pin. Thanks for your help!!